Home Security Tips for the Holidays.
With the holidays approaching faster than anyone knows what to do with, it’s time for us to start helping everyone out with a few security tips to keep their homes safe while the hustle and bustle of the holiday season takes over.
1. A Lived In House. Make it look like you’re still home when you’re away, have lights on a timer, ask a neighbor to collect your mail while you’re gone, these are two great ways to make burglars think you’re still home.
2. Contact Titan. Make sure you get a hold of us to update all your contact numbers before you head out of town, that way if something happens we can get ahold of you immediately.
3. Conceal valuables. Keep valuable items out of sight from anyone looking outside the house. Don’t keep spare keys in places obvious to burglars such as under a flower pot or fake rock. Remove valuable items from sight in your car, if parked in the driveway, and put a lock on the steering wheel.
4. Decorations. Make sure your holiday decorations don’t cover vital parts of your Titan Alarm Home Security System.
Learn More About Home Security
- Benefits Of Motion Sensor Lighting
- Best Cities To Live In Arizona
- Best Neighborhoods In Phoenix
- Best Places To Eat In Tucson
Updated by Titan Alarm on November 5, 2018.