What Is Cellular Monitoring Home Security
The award winning Titan Alarm cellular monitoring home alarm system offers state of the art technologies that are not available from many of our competitors. Because we are committed to your family’s safety and total peace of mind, we sell and install only the highest quality security systems. Let us show you how we can integrate affordable home automation technology into your house today. Home automation makes it so easy to keep track of what’s going on in your house when you’re away. Do it all from your mobile phone or hand-held device. The future is now! Here are some of the great features that our wireless security systems offer:
- Touch Screen Control Panel – Just the touch of a finger on an easy-to-read colored display allows you to control all security system settings in your home. Arm and disarm sensors, and set up monitoring and messaging easily and quickly.
- Control Home Alarm Remotely – You can set your alarm system by remote access and disable it from your key ring device, your smart phone or a tablet. It doesn’t matter how near or far you are. Cellular monitoring home alarm technology makes it happen.
- Wireless Security System – There are no wires leading to sub panels and monitors for peripheral detectors. Everything is integral with the touch screen control panel. It is safe and convenient home automation.
With the technology provided, all lines of communication are open at all times by two-way voice communication, text messaging and real-time video streaming. With your home cellular monitoring home alarm system you will always know what’s happening in the house. Our certified monitoring personnel are your watchdogs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They will alert you and the proper emergency response teams if necessary.
How a Cellular Monitoring System Protects You and Your Family
A cellular security system from Titan Alarm offers the following benefits:
- Safety: Unlike a landline system, cellular alarm monitoring does not rely on wires to transmit the signal from your home to the central monitoring station. Thus, a would-be intruder won’t be able to interrupt your power supply by cutting the cable.
- Convenience: More Phoenix and Tucson residents that own cellphones are finding they don’t need landlines any longer — or they may live in an area where there is an unreliable landline connection. With a cellular alarm system, you will enjoy the convenience of wireless connectivity, no matter where you live.
- Affordability: Many folks will save money when choosing a cellular alarm monitoring system over the other alternatives on the market. You’ll have lower operating and maintenance costs than a landline system, for instance. It’s also possible to perform several types of service functions remotely, eliminating the expense of an in-person service call.
- Ease of installation: The cellular signal distribution system is completely wireless, which simplifies installation. There are no holes to drill, wires to run or cables to connect. And you won’t have to worry about your home becoming a messy construction zone!
- Greater versatility: When combined with a wireless surveillance camera set-up, a cellular monitoring home security system will provide maximum flexibility. For example, you’ll be able to monitor the camera feeds with your smartphone, tablet or Internet-connected computer remotely.
When Can a Cellular Security System Come in Handy?
There are numerous situations when owning a cellular alarm system can really pay off:
- You go on an extended trip to the East Coast, and you want to keep a close eye on your home, control the temperature settings throughout the day and monitor your neighbor when they stop by to feed your pets and take in the mail.
- You want to make sure your kids are safe if they have to stay home alone.
- You live in an area that is prone to storms or high winds that frequently knock out the electrical power supply.
- You’re looking for “painless” ways to reduce your long-term utility costs.
- You just want the peace of mind of knowing you can watch your property whenever you wish or that you don’t have to worry about an intruder cutting your power supply.
Cellular Monitoring Home Security System Installation
Two-way emergency voice communications – Our Titan monitoring stations have live staff that is standing by at any hour to let you know if there has been a breach of your security or fire alarm system. They are also quick to alert police, fire and EMS if a real emergency is suspected.
Video monitoring – You can see live video of any part of your property on your smart phone, tablet or PC. See who is in your driveway, at your front door or on your land after receiving an urgent text from your cellular monitoring home alarm system. Watch your children at home or in the yard. Keep an eye on contractors, cleaning or maintenance people while you are at work.
Energy management – Your thermostat works with your touch screen control panel to provide you with cellular monitoring of your HVAC system. Coordinate the temperature of your house with the time you or family members will arrive home for maximum efficiency and comfort. While you are on vacation you can maintain the temperature at energy-efficient levels and then return it to the level you prefer just before you get back. It will save you significantly on your AC bills.
Home automation monitoring – You can have complete control over lighting for additional energy savings and security. Control the brightness setting for evenings and late nights from your panel. Have a panic setting on your phone to turn all lights on if a prowler is suspected, even by remote access. You can also control any small appliances. You will have the best in security with cellular monitoring home security system that uses top-rated devices like the award winning Titan Touch Control Panel. When integrated with cellular HVAC control, you will save energy and money.
Titan installs cellular monitoring home alarm systems in Arizona and all nearby areas. Contact Titan Alarm today for a free estimate on a cellular monitoring security system.