Throughout Arizona businesses and residential homeowners are searching for modern solutions to achieve a higher level of safety and security. Video monitoring of premises not only acts as a deterrent to illegal entry and activity, but it actually triggers a faster response and provides a valuable tool for catching perpetrators in the act. If you’re in the market for the very latest in residential or commercial video surveillance, Titan Alarm is a full-service provider offering a complete range of products and capabilities.
Our automated, technically advanced security solutions deliver everything you need to keep your family, personal possessions, employees, customers or business assets safely under lock and key. We’re among the largest installers of IP video cameras and systems for video monitoring in Scottsdale and across Arizona. Our systems are fully integrated, highly effective, and accessible 24/7 via mobile device or secure online computer portal.
How Titan Alarm Inc. Home Video Surveillance Protects Your Home
It starts with our video cameras. These are HD IP cameras that capture virtually everything, both day and night. They are like having a set of eyes watching the outside of your home 24 hours a day.
Then there’s the cloud-based recording system. All video footage goes safely to the cloud, where it will not be lost and you can access it at any time. Plus, the system offers video monitoring and verification. We make sure that you are experiencing an actual intrusion or unauthorized invasion and let the police know fast.
Because they know a false alarm is unlikely, they’ll respond faster, and the chances of apprehending the criminal rise. However, in many cases, just the presence of cameras is enough to send a potential intruder elsewhere.
Why Invest in Titan Alarm Video Surveillance and Monitoring
Titan Alarm is the most affordable and effective methods for keeping your family, personal possessions, and businesses safe. When you choose video monitoring for your home, you get the highest level of professional support that ensures your premises remain secure. With around-the-clock video monitoring of your home, 365 days a year from our central control center, you benefit from:
- Industry-leading response time.
- Protection against intrusion and emergency.
- Fast and accurate alarm verification.
- Police and fire dispatch within seconds or minutes.
- Two-way audio communication.
- Text, push, and phone call alerts.
What Are the Benefits of Video Surveillance for My Home?
Video surveillance from Titan Alarm comes with many benefits. Whether you’re at work, on vacation, or lying in bed, our video surveillance systems can let you know everything, from who’s knocking on your front door to what your babysitter is up to after the kids have been put to bed. Additional advantages of Titan Alarm video surveillance for your home include:
- Video Event Verification: Verifies an intrusion before alerting authorities, in order to reduce the likelihood of false alarms and quicken police response time.
- Cloud Recording: All of your footage is stored safely in the cloud so you don’t have to worry about losing it or accessing it whenever you need to.
- Video Monitoring/Guard Tour: Our analytic software can notify our monitors fast whenever someone unauthorized is on the premises. With video monitoring, you may no longer feel the need for on-site security guards. We can also automatically connect to your cameras to tour the facility at times of your choosing — another great substitute for onsite guards.
- Maintenance and System Monitoring: If one of your cameras goes down, you might not even know it until it’s too late. We offer a preventative maintenance contract to make sure your system is functioning throughout the year, as well as constant health monitoring so we can alert you right away if there are any errors in your system.
Already a Customer and Need Our Support Team?
Titan Alarm is known for its friendly and professional security system specialists. We truly look forward to assisting you! If you’re searching for an alarm system that is capable of maintaining the safety of your home, office, or business, Titan Alarm answers the call. We’re a full-service provider of advanced security systems that meet your needs and fit your modern lifestyle. Our fully automated systems will not only keep out intruders, but they can also provide the power to monitor and control your entire home 24/7 from wherever you can access the Internet.
What Are the Benefits of Video Surveillance for My Home?
Arizona residences choose video surveillance from Titan because they want to be able to keep a watchful eye on the most important things in life. Whether you’re at work, on vacation or lying in bed, our video surveillance systems can let you know everything, from who’s knocking on your front door to what your babysitter is up to after the kids have been put to bed. Additional advantages of Titan Alarm video surveillance for your home include:
- Remote monitoring of your home and premises in real-time.
- Continuous cloud recording to review past events.
- Instant alerts and smart video clips to keep you informed.
- Ability to verify danger and instantaneously dispatch emergency support.
Residential Monitoring and Video Surveillance
No matter if you live in an apartment, townhouse, or single-family residence, a modern home video security system is your key to peace of mind. A Titan Alarm state-of-the-art surveillance and video monitoring system for your home not only means the ability to keep an eye on what’s going on inside your residence around the clock, but it also provides another layer of protection. The central control monitoring center will be ready to respond to an alert or emergency at all times.
We specialize in providing fully automated, easy-to-use systems that put the power of technology in the palm of your hands. From HD quality security video surveillance cameras to 24/7 video monitoring from virtually anywhere in the world, there’s a reason why we’re the smart choice for installing video monitoring for your home!
Commercial Video Surveillance
Businesses are better able to protect their most important assets with modern video surveillance systems. Titan Alarm partners with everyone from retail stores, office complexes, medical facilities to schools, warehouses, and financial institutions to deliver cost-effective security solutions customized to meet your needs. Our patented product known as Videofied combines the latest intrusion detection technology with short video clips to provide the highest level of protection against unauthorized activity.
In addition to video event verifying, cloud recording, and video monitoring, we also offer:
- Virtual guard tour where we are able to connect to your onsite cameras for a visual inspection of your entire facility at any time, day or night
- Preventive maintenance contracts that provide a professional service team to visit your site at regularly scheduled intervals to inspect, clean, test and verify system components
- System health monitoring to ensure cameras are running correctly and to detect any errors potentially affecting the integrity of your system
Maintenance and Service
Both commercial and residential customers benefit from Titan Alarm’s unmatched security maintenance and service capabilities. As a local, family-owned business, we respond quickly and effectively when there’s an issue with your video surveillance system. Titan Alarm can also help you develop a preventative maintenance plan that avoids problems before they even begin. Depending on the nature of your video configuration, our technicians will visit regularly to inspect, test, clean, and provide other necessary maintenance for all of your important surveillance components.
In your home or your business, security begins with vigilance, and video surveillance systems are a great way of staying vigilant even when you are not physically on the property. To learn more, keep browsing our website or contact Titan Alarm to request a consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions about Video Surveillance
Are Signs Required for Video Surveillance?
For the most part, no signs are not required. Outside of your home is considered public space and you are legally able to record in that space without putting up a sign. Signs are a useful way to alert people and potential criminals that there is surveillance in place to deter anything from happening.
Is it Better to Have Wired or Wireless Cameras?
Like most things, it depends on the specific requirements and situations. Wired cameras will have a more stable signal but will have a clear weakness in that the line can be cut or damaged. Wireless cameras rely on a network so if those go down the feeds will too, but wireless cameras come with versatility that wired cameras lack.
How Do Wireless Cameras Get Power?
When we’re talking about ‘wireless’ cameras, we’re specifically referring to the means by which the signal is transmitted from the camera to a receiver. The cameras themselves will still use either cables or batteries for power.