Keep Your Deliveries Safe
It’s been in the news a lot lately, if it’s not the local UPS man throwing packages, it’s a neighbor or passerby stealing your packages. We’ve seen a spike in customer’s wanting security cameras for their home here at Titan Alarm, we wanted to give you a few tips on how to keep your packages secured and keep your home safe with security cameras.
1. Security Cameras – A Video Surveillance System and Security Cameras will be the biggest way to keep your packages safe from thieves, if the packages go missing, you’ll have video of who took them.
2. Positioning Your Security Cameras – The Professional Technicians at Titan Alarm know the best way to keep an eye on your prized goods, when you get a system with us, we can make sure that your cameras are in the prime spots for deterring and catching criminals.
3. Signature Required – When you receive shipping confirmation, find out what delivery service is being used and contact them to request a signature upon delivery. If you aren’t home when it’s delivered then they will try again the next day that way your packages are not left unattended at your front door.
With Security Cameras and a Video Surveillance System you can’t stop a thief, but you can help catch and even deter them from stealing your packages if they see a camera.
Learn More About Home Video Surveillance
- 5 Things To Look For In Your Video Surveillance System
- Benefits Of Security Cameras
- Best Places To Put Security Cameras
Updated by Titan Alarm on November 5, 2018.